Our Vision for NHS Fife is for everyone to live longer, healthier lives at home, or in a homely setting. We will have a healthcare system with integrated health and social care, and a focus on prevention, anticipation and supported self management.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Finance Business Partner to join our Finance department. The purpose of this role is to work in partnership with the Estates & Facilities Senior Management team, helping them manage their financial performance by providing incisive, value-added financial support.
The Finance Business Partner will combine both financial expertise and business acumen to constructively challenge, and also provide valuable insight to support the decision making process. The role is pivotal within the business to ensure the Estates & Facilities Directorate's financial targets are achieved.
• Job Type: This is a part-time, permanent position working 25 hours per week, work pattern to be agreed.
• Benefits package: We offer a comprehensive package which includes a contribution pension scheme, 18 day's annual leave on commencement that increases with length of service, public holidays and a wide range of discounts with a variety of retailers and services. We also support career development, with access to further education.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Develop strong, credible and professional relationships with senior managers, fostering an environment where people take ownership for their financial performance
• Provide clear and expert advice on a range of financial issues including, financial planning, interpretation of data and financial processes
• Partner and engage with senior managers in the development of operational plans within their departments, challenging the status quo and devising financial solutions that meet present and future challenges
• Responsible for ensuring the existence of a strong control environment within the Estates & Facilities Directorate and adherence to NHS Fife's financial policies and procedures
• Ensure best practice is delivered and shared with the entire Finance function
Skills & Experience
• Qualified CCAB or CIMA Accountant with previous success in a finance / business partnering role
• Educated to degree level
• Wider financial reporting, control and process experience desirable
• Health Care Industry experience preferable
• Excellent Excel modelling, Power Point and general IT skills
• Ability to present financial information to a diverse, non-financial audience
Join a first class working culture, where your contribution is valued, and you can help us deliver our mission: Transforming health and care in Fife to be the best.
Please note the salary for this post is pro rata to part time hours.
For informal enquiries please contact Jill Chalmers on .
NHS Fife is legally obliged to ensure all its employees are legally entitled to work in the United Kingdom. If you are not a United Kingdom (UK) or Irish National, you are required to confirm your right to work in your application.