** PE Teacher - Redditch **
- Are you a local qualified teacher of physical education who holds QTS or QTLS?
- Looking for regular work near home, instead of commuting for miles each day?
YES? Have you considered working in Redditch schools as a pe teacher on a DAY TO DAY and SHORT TERM supply basis?
- You can enjoy FLEXIBILITY, VARIETY and your days will just consist of teaching, NO PPA!
- For newly qualified pe teachers (NQT), supply teaching offers the chance to gain VALUABLE EXPERIENCE in different schools. We can offer you this opportunity so you can ENHANCE YOUR CV before applying for a permanent role!
Academics EXCLUSIVELY support SECONDARY and MIDDLE schools in and around Redditch with their cover needs. In preparation for the reopening of schools and the anticipated DEMAND for supply cover, we are currently recruiting teachers of pe in particular for DAY TO DAY and SHORT TERM cover (with the potential to develop in to ongoing/ long term roles) - IMMEDIATE work will be available.Alternatively, if your preference is only for a LONG TERM role, register with us and be the first to hear about new vacancies! Our ideal pe teacher - Redditch will:
- Be passionate and dedicated to inspiring all students to embrace sport and motivate them to want to live an active and healthy lifestyle
- Have an innovative, fun and inclusive approach to delivering practical and theory pe lessons
- Be energetic, reliable and resilient
- Be versatile, have strong KS3 KS4 subject knowledge and UK teaching experience
- Have high expectations and the expertise to effectively manage behaviour
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a UK teaching qualification: qualified teacher status (QTS) or qualified teacher learning and skills (QTLS) status
- Possess an enhanced DBS certificate that is registered on the Update Service or be willing to apply for a new one
If you would like to exercise your skills as a supply pe teacher - Redditch, then Academics is your first choice teaching agency. Call Rebecca for an informal chat or click 'APPLY NOW' to submit your CVChoose Academics as your number one local supply teaching agency because:
- For over 15 years, we have been the PREFERRED supply agency for first, primary, middle and secondary schools in Worcestershire and the surrounding areas
- We SPECIALISE in providing REGULAR work in LOCAL schools for qualified teachers and support staff
- We are DEDICATED in finding you supply work to SUIT YOUR NEEDS
- We offer COMPETITIVE RATE OF PAY
- You will receive CONTINUED from your EXPERIENCED personal consultant
- Friend referral scheme available
Academics Ltd are committed to safer recruitment, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, we expect every candidate to share this commitment. Assignments are subject to safeguarding and child protection screening in line with DfE policies.