IT Installations Engineer- Projects & Support
West Midlands / WFH - £40,000 + benefits
Experis are looking for an experienced installations engineer to join a growing IT solutions business. You will be a key part of a successful team with a business that are truly growing and flourishing, despite the current climate.
Client are West Midlands based and expectation would be that the successful candidate would be based at home; other than when needing to visit client site for installation purposes. My client are proactive in ensuring the sites you visit are safe and Covid-free.Job Overview
- You will be supporting, configuring, troubleshooting, and administering the latest technologies for a versatile group of end clients.
- Technologies including Office 365, Azure, Firewalls, EUC and monitoring systems.
- Previous experience of implementation of projects for clients within an IT Services organisation.
- Expertise with both on perm and cloud infrastructure.
- Experience working with customers and good communication skills.
Please send me your latest CV and we can arrange a call to discuss further.
Implementation - Implementation Engineer - VMware - Hyper-V - 3rd Line Support - Senior Infrastructure Engineer - IT Engineer - Level 3 Support - Cloud - Infrastructure - Virtualization - Project Work - Infrastructure Engineer - Managed Services - MSP
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/91613114