We are looking for a talented Software Engineer who is passionate about DevOps to join our fast growing disruptive fintech company You will be part of the clients technology team where you will be expected to leverage your technical expertise to help them build and deploy their Corda (r3) based platform for funds distribution and servicing.
As an experienced engineer who is focused on DevOps you will be creating a highly secure and scalable architecture for their distributed system platform. You will have a strong understanding of infrastructure as code, with commercial experience in building out infrastructure and automating deployment.Responsibilities
- Work with the technology team and their partners to define, implement and improve the build and deployment process for the platform.
- Provide guidance on DevOps processes and tools and work to adopt and integrate these into their approach.
- Understand the function, the business aims and industry requirements so that you can contribute to the design and delivery of their product.
- Be an evangelist for DevOps and Automation in the team and guide our client towards realizing a fully automated CI/CD process.
- Provide expert guidance on scalability, performance and resilience testing.
- Work with the Business Network Operators to define infrastructure and operational requirements
- You'll also be responsible for providing timely, and actionable, information to the Product Management team to help them assess, and prioritise future platform features and capabilities.
- Monitor and test application performance for potential bottlenecks, identify possible solutions and work with developers to implement those fixes.
- Working experience in installing, configuring and troubleshooting UNIX /Linux based environments preferably for a financial services institution.
- Solid experience of Infrastructure as Code and CI/CD.
- Solid Cloud experience, preferably in Azure, including SDN configuration and cloud security best practices (DevSecOps)
- Commercial experience of containerised deployment (Docker / Kubernetes / Helm).
- Passion for scripting skills (shell, Python).
- Experience with one or more blockchain technologies, preferably r3 Corda Enterprise, is highly desirable.
- Knowledge of message brokers and event streaming systems (e.g. Artemis, Kafka) is desirable.
- Knowledge of PKI frameworks and key management is desirable
- Wide appreciation of the Cloud and DevOps scene, most likely obtained through significant professional experience.
Please send your CV in the first instance or call me to discuss this wonderful disruptive opportunity.
If you have the skills you will receive a fantastic package.
Services offered are those of both, an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for the supply of contract staff.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/91613031