Cloud Infrastructure and Operations Manager - Global leading Fintech Organisation
A global leading fintech is searching for a Cloud Infrastructure and Operations Manager to take ownership of the companies Azure Cloud platform as well as run their network and windows operation. This market-leading organisation has secured new investment to double in size and searching for a Cloud Infrastructure and Operations Manager to provide leadership over cloud infrastructure and operations to support the businesses growth.
The successful applicant will work closely with the CTO to establish cloud infrastructure and operations strategy, to then lead to delivery it successful. This will include collaborating with head of developments to establish the best environment for their applications as well as the CI/CD team to set up the delivery of pipeline and the head of security to drive security projects.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Cloud leader to shape the Cloud and Infrastructure for an ambition market leader.
The role has been signed off between £90,000 to £110,000 plus a 20 to 25% Bonus and Benefits.
- Prior experience leading Cloud and Infrastructures in an Azure environment.
- Experience leading SRE and DevOps teams, ensuring best practice.
- Strong technical experience and knowledge with Microsoft technologies such as Windows Systems including Windows Server, HyperV, SQL Server, AD and Azure.
- Proven experience using Terraform, Ansible, Python, DSC, PowerShell.
- Driven CI/CD pipelines using Jenkins and GitHub.
- Excellent communication skills.
This is one not to be missed if you wish to be considered please apply via the link below now.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies (lawharveyjobs)
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/91612140