Chief Technology OfficerSummary
- Are you a seasoned CTO that's capable of defining, articulating, and executing technology strategy?
- You will bring your extensive tech knowledge and best practices to lead and communicate priorities.
- You'll be at the forefront of growing and leading the engineering team to produce innovative value to customers.
- We are looking for someone with a background in payments, ideally in crypto but we're open.
- You will be making key technical architectural and implementation decisions and ensure that any relevant stakeholders are involved in any discussions relating to those decisions.
- You must be proficient in various back-end languages (Go/Golang, Java, Scala, Python Node.JS, PHP), especially Go.
You could be joining a hyper-growth Crypto start-up that believes in traditional and digital currency as equals, in one elegantly and simply designed account that brings together the best of challenger banks and crypto exchanges in a single application.
The team aren't just interested in building a great account. But are also focused on building a great place to work. A place with true ambition and a real sense of purpose (this is a new revolution after all), but also one which recognises the full value of each and every team member. A place that to be excited by, and a place to be proud of.Requirements
For further information or to register your interest, call Gavin Savage on 020 7780 6700 or apply below.
- Proficient in various back-end language (Go/Golang, Java, Python, Scala, Python Node.JS, PHP), especially Go.
- The Leadership - you are excited by technology and its ability to transform industries, experienced in translating business requirements into technical solutions.
- The Strategy - you're a strategic thinker with an ability to get things done: able to think about future possibilities and navigate a clear path to goals as well as being action-oriented with an instinct for creating value.
- The Engagement - you're able to engage with multiple stakeholders, and have a clear customer focus with a track record of an MVP-oriented and results-based approach
- The Communication - you'll have very strong emotional intelligence, you know when it's good to collaborate and when it's not.
- The Negotiator and Influencer - you will be able to articulate a vision and build relationships.
- The Organisation - you are an exceptional project manager that leads by example and is willing to be hands on
- The Enthusiasm - you'll be proactive, decisive, solutions-driven and results-oriented.
Role: Chief Technology Officer
Day Rate: £125,000 - 140,000 + Package (Bonus, Pension, Shares)
Contact: Gavin Savage
Telephone: 020 7780 6700
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/91611514