James Adams is working with a fast-growing consulting business that specialises in delivering projects and software within the financial services space. Our client is looking for a Java Developer / Full-stack Developer to work with them to build a new trading system for an investment bank.
You'll be working on a virtual client site in a cross-functional team with 2 other developers working alongside a delivery manager. You'll be interfacing with the end client on a daily basis and get a real feel for their business needs and culture.
They are ideally looking for candidates with the following experience:
- 2 to 5 years of Development Experience.
- Experience of working with React/Typescript would be great although we are happy to look at other MVC frameworks.
- Strong Experience in Java, ideally with Java 8 +
- Strong experience working with cloud platforms such as AWS/Azure etc.
- Experience of working with Spring/Spring Boot.
Our client is happy to pay a competitive market rate for midlevel positions (Up to £60k) and offer a 10% bonus alongside an excellent benefits package.
If this role sounds interesting please apply. It would be great to talk about this role.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/91611585