WHAT WE'RE DOING
We're on a mission to build the UK's finest digital infrastructure and accelerate its full fibre future - transforming the way we live, work and communicate.
With 8 million homes and businesses to connect in our sights, and a £4bn investment programme to make it happen, we have a busy and exciting journey ahead.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU
We expect a lot from our team, but we also want everyone to feel supported and empowered in helping us deliver our mission. That's why we make sure to provide opportunities for you to learn, develop your career, use your talents, and fulfil your potential.
With a salary of £24,487 - £35,200 depending on experience, you'll also get benefits like 25 days holiday, a day off on your birthday, a day off to support a charity or organisation of your choice, performance-related bonus scheme, and private healthcare.
We want everyone to know - and feel - that CityFibre is a place where we can be ourselves, with all the things that make us similar and different. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
Reporting to the Lead Developer within the Finance Squad, the Systems Administrator role is an essential part of CityFibre's Finance software development programme and the longer-term plans of the Finance department - as stakeholders of the Finance Squad.
Some of your key responsibilities include:
- Carrying out maintenance and day-to-day support of in-house finance systems across all entities. Systems used are Replicon, Coupa, NetSuite and others as requested
- Managing end-user queries and triaging incidents as necessary
- Evaluating, designing, planning, implementing and testing new requirements with in-house team
- Developing solutions to improve/automate financial processes
- Ensuring Finance systems documentation are maintained and up to date, including user guides for the administration team
- Involvement in the Finance ERP system optimisation and development
- Providing and developing reports for user requirements
- Supporting the end-user training requirements
WHAT WILL YOU BRING?
You'll have previous experience in a finance system role, with financial systems experience and knowledge of best practise. It's also important for you to have;
- Troubleshooting and resolving a range of detailed systems issues
- Supporting ERP interfaces
- Monitoring routine jobs, managing and communicating exceptions
- Experience troubleshooting system issues and documenting remediation options
- Good communication skills and end-user management ability, providing training, advice and problem resolution
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently
- Pro-active with demonstrable ability to improve processes and procedures
Although the below isn't essential, they would be a bonus!
- Experience of Finance ERP systems, preferably including NetSuite
- Previous use of Finance modules including GL, Assets, Budgeting, Cash and bank management
- Involvement in Finance systems implementation including technical aspects - data migration, workflows and report development
- Understanding of project implementation life cycles
The CityFibre Way is how we think, act and work. It's our way of doing things. We back each other, think smart and act fast, and we love giving it our best to build a legacy together. When these four behaviours come together, they shape our culture to bring out the best in us, set us apart from our competition, and make our customers remember us.
It's a once in a lifetime opportunity to unleash Britain's potential in a digital age. There's never been a more exciting time to join the team!
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/91612146