Lift Engineer - Technical Support
Job Type: Permanent
Location: North Wales, near Chester
Post Code: CH7 1AP
Salary: £25,000 to £30,000
Start Date: ASAP
As a Lift Engineer - Technical Support you'll be office based near Chester with a focus on lift industry product support and engineering.
Technical Customer support:
- Maintain customer support with claims and analysis. Fully supporting external technical team via claims management and root cause analysis.
- Support customer base with technical queries on mechanical, electrical and spare part products.
- Manage individual time on project calls/technical support in accordance with internal & ISO procedures.
- To become conversant and competent with the current IT platforms including the CRM and ERP systems.
- You will be a motivated individual with excellent time management and a confident member of a team able to assist and communicate with staff at all levels.
- Knowledge of controller and signalisation is essential.
- Full UK driving licence.
- Previous experience in the Lift / Elevator Engineering field is preferred.
- Qualification in an electronic/engineering discipline or industry specific qualifications.
The role will suit individuals currently working as Lift Engineer - Technical Support, Technical Support Engineer - Lifts, Customer Support Engineer and be living within a commutable distance of Chester, North Wales, Rhyl, Oswestry, Denbigh or be willing to relocate.
Please forward your CV by clicking Apply Now!
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/91610775