Deep Learning Engineer London to £85k
Deep Learning Engineer (AI ML Computer Vision PhD Neural Networks) *Remote Interview WfH*. Do you have expertise in the fields of Deep Learning and Computer Vision? You could be progressing your career at a scale-up tech company with a mission to make video look better and more efficient.
As a Deep Learning Engineer you'll help transform the world of video streaming for an eclectic range of big name clients, reducing the load on overburdened networks and cutting the costs and energy demands of data centres. You'll develop and make improvements to core deep learning architectures for video pre-processing across a range of applications including video streaming, Video-on-Demand and cloud gaming amongst others.
You will be researching and prototyping new methods for fast image and video enhancement with a particular focus on bandwidth saving and quality enhancement of video streaming; you'll be able to publish your findings and submit patents, taking ownership of your work.
The company is currently able to offer a remote interview and onboarding process as well as the ability to work from home, in time you'll join a small team in Central London with continued flexibility to work from home part of the week.
- Degree educated, having gone on to study at PhD level in a relevant field i.e. Deep Learning / Computer Vision at a top tier university
- Strong Python and TensorFlow coding ability
- Strong analytic background in deep neural networks; knowledge of how to formulate and test advanced loss functions in neural network design as well as the design and test of advanced convolutional, recurrent or other neural network architectures in a task-specific manner
- You have publications in top-tier conferences and journals: IEEE Transactions on Image Processing, IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems for Video Technology, conferences like IEEE CVPR/ICCV/ECCV, NeurIPS, ICML, ICLR, or similar
- Knowledge of image and video compression and the use of FFmpeg/libav libraries
As a Deep Learning Engineer you will earn a competitive salary (to £85k, depending on skillset and commercial experience, multiple role available) plus benefits.
Apply now or call 020 8016 4456 to find out more about this Deep Learning Engineer opportunity.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/91611738