Infrastructure Engineer, Azure, M365
Bedford / Remote
To £450 /day, 6 month contract
Microsoft Azure, Data Centre, Exchange Online, AD
Infrastructure Engineer is required by highly successful, buoyant financial services organisation. This role forms part of a distributed, global infrastructure team that is responsible for the continued availability and support of a hybrid on premise and cloud infrastructure.
This role will see you working within IT Infrastructure support, providing support for Cloud and Data Centre Infrastructure.
- Demonstrate extensive experience working as a cloud/infrastructure engineer/senior engineer or in similar IT roles
- Extensive experience working with cloud technologies such as Microsoft Azure, M365 and Exchange Online
- Extensive experience of complex email routing environments and Exchange Server
- Extensive experience working with multi-site and multi forest Active Directory environments, group policy and DNS
- Extensive experience working with common Microsoft technologies such as patch management, mobile device management and monitoring systems
- Extensive experience working with Windows desktop, including all levels of troubleshooting
- Extensive experience working with cloud, server, desktop, network and telephony providers
- Good knowledge of networking - Layer2/3, dynamic routing, MPLS and firewall management
- Good knowledge of IT security practices and the implementation of tools that provide MFA, DLP, proxy services, encryption, event logging and alerting
As we are currently working remotely and are unable to transfer calls, we kindly ask that you do not call the office.
For a full consultation on this role please email your CV to Arc IT Recruitment ASAP.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/91609871