: 3rd Line IT EngineerLocation
: £30,000 + Great Training Opportunities & Benefits**INTERVIEWING NOW - DO NOT MISS OUT**
We currently have an opportunity for a talented IT Engineer to work for a well-established and market-leading company based in Liverpool.
You will be responsible for providing support to the company's 200+ staff and supporting internal systems and infrastructure.
This is an exciting opportunity to get your hands on the latest technologies with a forward-thinking company who really value their staff.Desired Experience includes:
- Windows Server & Desktop OS
- Citrix XenDesktop
- Routing & Switching
- PowerShell & Automation
- VMware / Hyper V
- Exchange / 365
- Active Directory - PowerShell Scripts & GPO
- Providing 2nd line support on a variety of issues
- Monitor systems and infrastructure
- Configuration & installation of network routers, firewalls and switches
- Administration & installation of PC's, laptops and servers - including OS's and apps
- Administration & configuration of SAN and NAS data appliances
- Perform recovery and backup of systems
- Patching & upgrading software
- Maintenance and configurations of server and network infrastructure OS's
They are looking to pay up to £30,000 and it is an immediate requirement with interviews being arranged around you.
If it's something you're interested in then please apply immediately, you will be considered as soon as you apply or call 0161 932 1565 for further details.vmware - hyper v - virtualisation - syslog - it monitoring - powershell - vbscript - osi network - tcp/ip - dns - dhcp - security - 1st line - 2nd line - servers - system management - software - citrix - xen
In Technology Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/91609039