This is an exciting opportunity for junior, mid-level and senior developers to join the small, close-knit development team of one of the busiest mobile games on the market.
The role offers motivated C# developers the chance to take ownership of complex and interesting areas of the codebase at a Studio looking to push their fast-growing game on to the next level. This is a chance to work on one of the highest-rated mobile games on the market, that gains millions of downloads every year.
Working closely with the Studio Director, Producer and Artists, the Software Developers will be able to express their game design talents and engage their coding skills across a breadth of projects involving the Mobile product. Software Developers within the team will work on a variety of tasks: from designing and implementing new gameplay modules, to brushing up UI or undertaking general match improvements.
The Studio is looking for driven and detail-oriented Developers, who will be happy to use their communication skills to motivate the rest of the team to grow, as well as to continue developing their own knowledge.
- Significant professional C# experience
- Strong programming skills in C# - latest standards and best practices
- Knowledge of football
- Self-motivated and able to work closely with team members across all disciplines
- Good problem solving skills
- Good knowledge of Unity
- Interest in and knowledge of game design
- Experience of cross-platform development/mobile gaming
- Competitive salary + bonus scheme
- Flexi-time and home working
- Office 'chill-out room' - pool table, TV, table tennis etc.
- 'Fun Time Friday'
- Friendly professional environment with great atmosphere
- Be a key player in the development of one of the UKs biggest mobile games
Whether your an aspiring or an established game developer, this role offers an exciting opporunity to grow within a dynamic team working on a hugely successful Mobile project.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/91610109