Manual Test Analyst- Lytham St Annes
WHO ARE WE?
- Software Testing, UAT, Agile, Jira
- Are you looking to join a passionate and caring company?
- Would you like to aid my client and push their Testing environment to new heights?
- Do you have a keen eye for detail that makes you stand out from the rest?
- To find out more reach out to me at
We are a market leading E-Commerce retail specialist! Our team is exclusively made up of experienced and enthusiastic people who have a genuine understanding and interest in both the industry and the latest technologies. We have been leading in our field for over 100 years and we are not planning on slowing down anytime soon!WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING?
You will be participating in our Software Testing and verifying our software's functionality and performance, to ensure we produce only the absolute best for our customers. Learning and developing your functional testing skills such as Jira / Microsoft Office / Manual Testing / Bugzilla / UAT Testing and they will be put to use from day one, helping to add to and update our testing functionalities. You will need to create and maintain strong working relationships by working closely with product managers and development teams to ensure all issues are solved. Also liaising with stake holders to expand the test scenarios. Agile is a big part of how we do what we do, so prior experience of working to this methodology is a massive plus.WE NEED YOU TO HAVE...
ITS NICE TO HAVE...
- Prior Software Testing experience with QA or UAT
- Great communication skills both written and verbally
- Experience in Jira / Microsoft Office / Manual Testing / Bugzilla / UAT Testing
- A passion for Technology and all things Testing
- Outstanding attention to detail, with with logical approaches at the forefront of your thinking
TO BE CONSIDERED....
- Prior working experience in a Software House
- BSc in Computer Science or related subject
- Agile experience
Please either apply by clicking online or emailing me directly . For further information please call me on 01244 567567. I can make myself available outside of normal working hours to suit between 7am until 10pm. If unavailable, please leave a message and either myself or one of my colleagues will respond. By applying for this role, you give express consent for us to process and submit (subject to required skills) your application to our client in conjunction with this vacancy only. Also feel free to follow me on twitter @Gabbibility a or connect with me on LinkedIn! I look forward to hearing from you.Software Testing / UAT / Agile / Jira
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/91609820