The core of this creative agency's business model is experiential marketing - sampling, product launches and immersive environments. They primarily operate within the FMCG sector, but are also established within the beauty sector.
The design studio consists of graphic designers, illustrators, conceptual creatives and department heads/management. In this role, you will be working closely with the senior leadership in the studio, as well as helping to mentor the junior members of the team.
Once a job has landed in the studio, the client services team will pass over the brief and you will be tasked with developing concepts, through skamping and mood boards. You will be given the opportunity to get involved with pitches and proposals.
As the focus of this agency is experiential marketing, this role would suit a creative with previous experience of concepting and coming up with ideas for these sorts of projects. It would be less suitable for an Art Director whose experience has primarily been within branding, graphic design and brochures for example.
Covid has posed some complex challenges for this agency in 2020, with lots of restrictions on projects they would normally deliver. That has given them the chance to really take their work to the next level and push the boundaries of what can be achieved. You could be an integral part of that next year...
WHAT IS REQUIRED?
- A portfolio showcasing your ideation and concept developments for previous experiential marketing projects
- Lots of experience skamping and producing mood boards
- Some experience of pitching to clients would be advantageous
- FMCG and/or Beauty sector experience is important
- Proficient in InDesign & Illustrator
- No direct management experience is required, although you should have experience of mentoring more junior creatives and be comfortable as a senior representative of the business
In return, the agency is offering a salary in the region of £40-45,000. Currently, they are working remotely and they are hoping to begin a return to the Maidenhead office in the New Year as and when Covid restrictions are eased. Long-term, they are happy for staff to work remotely where possible, but you will need to be able to commute into the office as and when required.
If you feel you are a suitable fit for the role, please apply with a CV and portfolio, showcasing examples of experiential marketing.