NHS Clinical Team Manager - Mental Health (Band 8a) Adult Eating Disorder (AED) Service
Location: Home counties / Outer London
Rate: £250-300 per day (negotiable depending on experience)
Duration: 3 months initially (possibility to extend)
MLC Partners are currently working with a reputable Mental Health Trust who are looking to recruit a new Clinical Team Manager (band 8a) to manage the Adult Eating Disorder service as soon as possible.
You will be responsible for:
- All aspects of service delivery and operational matters for the Adult Eating Disorder (AED) Service across region.
- Manging a Multi-Disciplinary Team. This includes monitoring and managing workloads, caseload management, job planning, management supervision
- The co-ordination and management of the team in providing a safe, effective and therapeutic clinical team ensuring the provision and delivery of high-quality, evidence based, treatment pathways.
- Up to date risk plans for the Service and highlighting any new risks to the Service Manager as appropriate.
- Deploying staff to meet demand and to address any variance in demand across the Service or short-term deficiencies in cover, considering skill mix and experience as appropriate.
- Professional background in Health or Social Care
- NHS Operational Management experience (ideally within Mental Health)
- Strong collaboration and relationship building skills
If you are interested in this role then please urgently contact Josh McLeod from MLC Partners