The client are a manufacturer of vehicles and associated vehicle systems. They have been successfully trading for nearly 50 years and in that time have increased the size and turnover of the organisation.
The main duties of the role is;
- Carry out sheet metal fabrication on light mild steels (2.5mm)
- Fabricate the material using cutting tools, grinding tools etc
- Interpret engineering drawings
I would be keen to receive CV's from fabricators who hold the following skills;
- Excellent sheet metal fabrication experience on mild steels
- Able to use plasma cutting tools, grinders and read engineering drawings effectively
- A good team player and a "can do" attitude
The company are based in Bromsgrove so it is easily commutable from Redditch, Droitwich, Worcester, Birmingham, Solihull, Alcester, Kidderminster
Overtime is available (optional), pension, holidays, parking
Hours Days - Monday to Friday
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however, we will keep your details on our talent management system to consider you for future opportunities.
ASC Connections Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. We are committed to equal opportunity and diversity.