A forward thinking and highly reputable accountancy practice in Sevenoaks is looking to recruit a dynamic and career focused Tax Assistant to join them. The role will be to provide Tax compliance and advisory services to a range of Personal and Corporate Tax clients.Client Details
The practice I am recruiting for is very forward thinking and has a great client base consisting of Entrepreneurial businesses, sole traders and larger ltd companies. They are very well regarded in the local market and across the UK.Description
The role of the Tax Assistant will consist of:
- Responsibility for your own portfolio of personal tax clients
- Preparation of self-assessment personal tax returns.
- Liaising with HMRC in relation to tax payments and ad hoc queries.
- Assisting with the preparation of P11D Benefit in kind forms.
- Advising clients of tax liabilities.
- Responding to Ad hoc client queries relating to their tax affairs.
- Responding to queries raised by HMRC.
- Assisting in connection with HMRC enquiries.
- Completing mortgage applications for clients.
- Preparation of corporation tax computations and returns.
- Have the ability to plan and organise workload effectively.
- Acting in a professional manner, upholding the ethics of the firm and our professional regulatory body.
- Building & developing client relationships.
- Attending networking events on behalf of the firm.
- Travelling to and from clients when required.
- Carrying out ad-hoc work as required by the managers and directors.
The successful Tax Assistant will be:
- ATT/ACA/ACCA part-qualified or with an interest to study in the future.
- Tax knowledge and exposure.
- A minimum of 1 years' experience in practice.
- Interested in forging a career in Tax for the future.
A competitive salary as well as a study support is on offer.
A very competitive benefits package.
If this role looks of interest, please call Tristan Finch at Michael Page directly on to discuss this but also similar opportunities locally.