Primary Teacher The Successful Teacher:
- MUST have QTS
- Primary Teacher, Fully Qualified Teacher and Newly Qualified Teacher welcome to apply
- Provide 2 x teaching references within the last 6 years
- Enhanced DBS on the update service
This Primary School is based near Towcester with limited public transport links; it would be ideal if you had your own transport. The school benefits from a community environment with new developments taking place. We are ideally looking for a calm and patient individual with behaviour management experience. Roles and Responsibilities of a Primary Teacher:
- Teaching all areas of the Foundation Phase primary curriculum
- Responsible for the progress of the pupils in your class
- Presenting lessons that cater for the needs of the whole ability range within the class
- Maintaining discipline within the classroom
- Organizing activities and resources within a specific area of the curriculum
- Responsible for the safeguarding of the pupils within the school
- Organising and taking part in school events, outings and activities
- Meeting requirements for the assessment and recording pupils' development
Contact us today on or email with an up to date CV.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.