An outstanding opportunity for an experienced Marketing Executive to join a great pharmaceutical business based in Runcorn for an initial three month temporary contract.
You will be supporting the Marketing Manager with a wide range of marketing duties.Client Details
Well established, and a thoroughly welcoming marketing team. They are well established in their market and well regarded in their market. Description
You will be supporting the Marketing Manager with a wide range of marketing duties which will include :
- Supporting the Marketing Manager with the marketing of a range of specialist products
- Liaison with operations in relation to stock and supply of goods
- Supporting with forecasting and analytics
- Supporting with the promotion of products
- Creating content and communications to engage with client audience
This is the perfect role for a graduate calibre candidate who has already gained some experience within marketing, who is looking for a role with an immediate start where you will have huge exposure and opportunity to develop your skills and experience.
You will have outstanding communication skills, and have the ability to translate technical language into suitable context to engage with a wide range of external audiences.
Experience within the pharmaceutical or healthcare arena would be a real advantage, however we are keen to speak to individuals who love the sound of working within technical marketing and have proven experience within a marketing role.Job Offer
You will be given lots of support and guidance from the team, and you will be welcomed from day one.
Benefits include :
- Immediate start
- Initially working from home
- Access to subsidised canteen (when in the office)
- On-site parking