Competitive SalarySales bonus Car Allowance
We are recruiting for a Technical Solution Architect who will act as pre-sales and technical leader for solutions, supporting the sales team in developing the offer to clients. This role requires significant client stakeholder engagement and as such is suited to a Technical Solution Architect that is experienced, personable and able to provide compelling solutions either face-face or increasing over video call.
This company is an established provider of process automation software and is a profitable and expanding business.
Essential for this role are a knowledge of Software development processes, an excellent understanding of enterprise architecture and database structures.
The Technical solution Architect will own the technical solution and technical documentation and utilise extensive knowledge of the solution to win new customers and mentor existing clients on the solution to drive engagement both directly and through partner network.
This is a remote-based role suited to someone who can work efficiently with minimal supervision.Essential Prerequisites for the Technical Solution Architect position
Desired Experience and knowledge:
- Knowledge of agile software development processes.
- Experience of working with co-located and distributed teams.
- Good spoken and written communication and collaboration skills.
- Self-starter with a proactive attitude.
- The ability to coherently visualise clients' requirements and translate to solution requirements.
Key responsibilities of the Technical Solution Architect:
- Experience of some agile methodologies.
- A background in delivering solutions within contact centres.
- Python and or other coding language
- Experience developing applications using Low code and RPA platforms.
- Solutions delivery in Fintech or healthcare verticals
The Technical Solution Architect job is perfect if you:
- Define business and technical requirements.
- Run workshops to identify client issues and needs.
- Work with sales to clarify customer needs from a technical perspective.
- Run software demonstrations to business and technical audiences.
- Assist sales managers to qualify in or out high value opportunities.
- Support post sales delivery teams to achieve customer success.
- Be the subject matter expert for platform architecture and systems integration.
- The technical overview and accuracy of the solution is owned by this role.
In return we are offering
- Are a confident communicator, with both technical and non-technical teams.
- Have the gravitas to inspire your teams, and help coach and mentor less experienced members.
- Can understand client issues, and map requirements using extensive knowledge of the solution.
- Can utilise database structures and entity relationship modelling.
- Have an understanding of Enterprise Cloud Architecture including AWS.
- Have experience Integrating systems using web service APIs such as SOAP and REST.
- Know how to prioritise work and deliver to tight timescales, demonstrating good organisational and
- administrative skills
- Document High Level Designs of business processes and user journeys in collaboration with
- customer subject matter experts
- Can visualise web-based integration requirements with 3rd party solutions / databases and
- suggest appropriate approaches to achieving the desired outcomes.
- Recognise the key drivers to develop and deliver tailored customer demonstrations.
- Present opportunity value and benefits to the internal sales team and clients up to C-level.
- Have experience managing multiple customer engagements concurrently.
- A competitive salary
- Sales bonus
- Car Allowance
This is a great opportunity for a technically minded Solutions Architect to join a mid-sized company with a great set of software solutions and a solid customer base in finance, healthcare and local government.