The client are a manufacturer of vehicles and associated vehicle systems. They have been successfully trading for nearly 50 years and in that time they have become one of the countries leader within their industry. They offer a pleasant, supportive and friendly environment to work in.
Some of the main duties relating to this position are;
- Installing electrical systems for the vehicle
- Testing and fault finding the electrical systems
- Fault finding on used vehicles
- Some hydraulic and mechanical fitting
- Self motivated
I would be keen to receive CV's from electricians OR electrical fitters who hold the following skills / experience;
- Have a background within the automotive, commercial vehicle or plant truck, FLT industries
- Have good experience within automotive electronics
- Team player and a "can do" attitude.
- Confident in their workmanship
The company are based in Bromsgrove so is commutable from Redditch, Droitwich, Worcester, Birmingham, Solihull, Alcester, Kidderminster
Overtime is available (optional), pension, holidays, parking
Hours Days Monday - Friday
Please apply now to be considered...
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however, we will keep your details on our talent management system to consider you for future opportunities.
ASC Connections Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. We are committed to equal opportunity and diversity.