Echocardiography applications lead, UK wide remote role. Cutting edge AI medical diagnostics & imaging company Your new company
You'll be joining a rapidly expanding and well-funded health technology company bringing true innovation to the field of medical diagnostics and imaging. They are utilizing Artificial Intelligence to support clinicians with disease diagnosis, improving patient care and treatment efficiencies throughout the NHS and are led by some of field's top experts.Your new role
To help drive the company's growth, you will be acting as a technical lead, providing expertise and experience within the field of cardiac imaging to both external customers such as the NHS and internal stakeholders.
This position provides an excellent opportunity to make a significant impact on the company's product development, working closely with end users and internal teams to provide both ideas and market knowledge.
The position is fully home based with travel to UK sites.
Responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
What you'll need to succeed
- Working closely with Cardiac Physiologists, IT and Cardiologists/cardiology staff to understand their requirements/issues and help provide appropriate solutions
- Providing technical support to customers, as well as maintaining relationships
- Demonstrating the company's AI and Machine Learning products and services
- Support product R&D by providing technical and customer-generated feedback
- Help to deploy systems for clients, dealing with technical issues and queries, eg around set-up configuration
- Managing key customer accounts to support the commercial & sales teams, acting as a point of contact
- Attending trade shows and conferences
- Travelling to customer sites (dependent on COVID restrictions)
As well as excellent communication and organizational skills you should have:
- BSE accreditation, eg TTE (or equivalent)
- Strong technical skills & experience within echocardiography, from direct clinical work
- Knowledge of software related to echocardiography
- An excellent understanding of challenges faced within echocardiology/diagnostic imaging
- An interest in applying your clinical/technical skills to a business setting
- The ability to travel within the UK as needed
Candidates with prior commercial experience, eg as an application specialist, are encouraged to apply, but this is not a pre-requisite for the role as it can be offered at different levels depending on experience/seniority.What you'll get in return
As well as the ability to make a significant impact on customers and patients, you'll be heavily involved in problem solving on a daily basis. You'll also have access to a number of career development opportunities as the company continues to grow, on top of a generous salary and benefits package, remote working and flexible hours.What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call me on .
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career, especially as there are a number of other positions available.
Keywords: clinical, echo, cardiogram, cardiography, AI, medical, field, application, specialist, technical, ultrasound, imaging, diagnostics, ventricular, myocardial, coronary, artery, disease, NHS, patient, lab, heart, business, support, lead, cardiac, physiologist, sales, product, technology, diagnosis