Our client, a very successful and chartered financial planning firm in the city of London are looking to appoint an experienced IFA/ Financial Services Administrator to join their experienced team on a permanent basis.
This truly is a first-class opportunity to join one of the most reputable and prestigious financial planning firms in the city. Our client offers fantastic career progression inclusive of their own, inhouse adviser academy.
Supporting a team of experienced paraplanners & financial planners, duties & responsibilities will include: Full job spec is available on request
- To provide support to Paraplanners & Financial Planner
- To be the first point of contact for clients
- To process new business applications across the key financial products
- Ensuring that financial transactions are completed correctly & compliantly
- Preparing for client review meetings
- Acquiring client portfolio valuations
- Assisting management to implement system/ procedure improvements across the team
- Assisting with and preparing for team meetings
- 1 year + IFA/ financial planning administration experience (essential)
- Studying towards level 4 diploma (desirable)
- Excellent knowledge of provider platforms
What's on offer:
- Starting basic salary of up to c £35,000
- Discretionary bonuses
- 9am - 5pm
- 26 days holiday (rising)
- Full study support inclusive of training courses
- Structured career progression
- Extended benefits package
To be considered for this opportunity, please submit the latest version of your CV and/ or connect with me Paul Taylor on LinkedIn.