Role - Senior Commercial Account Handler/Broker
Salary - up to £35,000 per annum depending on experience
Benefits - 30 days holiday plus Bank Holidays, BUPA, Westfield Health, PHI, contribution of 6% to the pension scheme (the employee only 1%), free parking and the potential to have a funded CII qualification.
Location - Sheffield
Our client are one of the largest insurance brokers in South Yorkshire, dealing with many lines of insurance such as business, personal and claims. They have been established for over 40 years and due to the expansion of the broking team, are looking for a senior account handler/broker to deal with their largest commercial clients.
The role -
* Handling a number of large, corporate accounts, assisting the two account executives.
* The role will be working in the larger broking team, as opposed to the SME side of the business.
* General broking and account handling duties, handling daily enquiries from existing clients and proactively working on renewals.
* Dealing with a wide range of classes of business and types of policies.
The successful candidate -
* Ideally, a minimum of 5 years' experience in commercial insurance broking
* A good all round knowledge of insurance classes including PI and D&O
* The individual will deal with GWP of £5k - £50k day to day, with total client accounts being more, and some cases that could be £100k +
* Someone who is keen to remain and progress within broking
* Ideally Cert CII qualified
Glu recruit are an equal opportunities employer