We are looking for a colleague who is ambitious and hardworking to work within a successful Modern Maths department. The successful candidate should be a dedicated and highly motivated professional. The successful candidate should be committed to teaching Maths across key stages 3 & 4.
As a member of our team, you will be passionate about your teaching and committed to improving your own practice alongside like-minded professionals to ensure a high-quality learning environment for all. A very experienced and successful leadership team ensures that any necessary change is well-managed and staff are supported. We have an excellent record of retaining staff; due to strong relationships, a rich and stimulating CPD programme, excellent mentoring and support for NQTs and many development opportunities. Our retention of NQTs is excellent and there is on-going support and rich professional development after the first year. If you are not an NQT we will ensure you receive a bespoke programme.
What we offer:
- An exciting opportunity to join a friendly and supportive team
- A school that is fully dedicated to developing every child to reach their full potential, irrespective of their ability.
- Excellent CPD opportunities to grow and develop through mentorship and coaching.
- A successful NQT support programme including a bespoke learning programme and protected time with no cover expectations.
- Classrooms with Smart Boards.
- Collaborative working within our shared family of schools to support our endeavours to work efficiently and achieve an effective balance between home and work.
- Be an outstanding classroom practitioner who will teach Mathematics to students of all abilities in Years 7 to 11. There is an opportunity to teach A Level Mathematics or Further Mathematics for the appropriately qualified candidate.
- Have high standards of communication and interpersonal skills.
- Be enthusiastic and highly motivated, committed to working as part of a team.
- Have the ability to motivate both students and your peers with a proven track record in achieving excellent student progress.
- Be passionate about student welfare.
Should you be interested in securing a position with our school, get in touch with Rob at Teaching Personnel Preston Secondary Branch to request more information or to make your application.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.