Bid Coordinator/ Manager/Bid Support/ -IT Services
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Bid Coordinator/ Support/ Manager to join well established blue chip organisation.
This role will be home based but longer term will require applicants to attend the offices in Reading from time to time.
As a Bid Coordinator/ Support/ Manager you will be responsible for the following :
* Working with Sales to assess prospect needs
* Coordinate answer of the Proposal questions, as required
* Coordinating the gate keeping and Bid/No Bid process
* Producing the bid brief
* Identifying resources and expertise, as required
* Establish the bid planning, integrating it into a workable schedule
During the process:
* Ensure the effective running of bids by:
* Co-ordinating work with both internal and partner channel
* Being the central point of contact with sales and other internal functions
* Leading all aspects of day to day bids
* Writing the bid, editing the contributions and coordinating the bid production
* Working closely with the core teams and subject matter experts (as required)
* Ensuring compliant submission
* Preparing presentations
* Briefing the team, practicing the presentation with sales, as required
* Supporting sales closure (project or business review)
* Produce post bid reviews and handover documents, win/loss reviews
* Ensure relevant KPI reporting
As a Bid Coordinator/ Support/ Manager you will have:
A minimum of 3 years working in a bid role.
* Proven project management skills, with a high energy level
* Excellent written and oral communication skills; comfortable working with senior managers
* Robust proposal writing skills in English
* High level knowledge of Word, Excel and ideally PowerPoint
* Team Player
* Experience of (preferably technology/MPS-based) bid support
* Research-biased and analytical mind
* Highly organised in project management, planning and scheduling
* Deadline driven/results-oriented
* Highly personable (interaction with many internal clients)
* Commercial acumen
As a Bid Coordinator/ support Manager you will ideally have a min three years of experience in a bid support environment from ideally a IT Services background.
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual with the above skills looking for their next career move!
"In applying for this position, you consent to your personal data being shared with the specified employer and for your details to remain with GTS for as long as is necessary to process your application. See our Privacy Notice for full information
Global Technology Solutions is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.