My client enables organisations of all sizes to transform their business through better use of scientific informatics. They provide clear, actionable advice to help companies find the most effective solution for their environment. They are UK based company who works globally with clients and partners including global pharmas, CRO, growing biotechs and laboratories.
We are looking for an experienced Business Analyst to provide knowledge and expertise, allowing customers to understand, and to communicate, how informatics can transform their business and deliver maximum benefit. This is a customer facing role that requires someone with integrity as well as strong analytical skills and interpersonal skills.
If you enjoy a challenge, want to leverage your experience to make decisions and thrive in an environment that changes rapidly - this is a great role for you!
• To carry out business analysis engagements with Customers including, process mapping, data mapping and return on investment assessments
• Meeting with customer domain experts to understand and document their specific workflow and business challenges and requirements
• Maintain and evolve customer relationships through professional engagement with customer contacts, in person, remotely and through written communication
• Continually assess the project delivery to ensure it is successful not only in terms of a Statement of Work, but in terms of meeting the customer expectations and business goals
• Help contributing to securing new projects
• Review of customer RFPs and contributing to RFP responses
• Scientific Degree qualification subject such as biology, biotechnology, chemical engineering or chemistry
• Domain experience in LIMS, ELN, SDMS, LES or lab digital transformation projects.
• Strong project planning, deadline management and interpersonal skills.
• A structured approach to work.
The primary office location will be from home, but the individual will be expected to work from time to time at other locations both in the UK and overseas.