Piers Meadows Recruitment are looking for a Permanent or Locum Senior Occupational Therapist to work for our private client in Sheffield.
The client deliver intensive and ongoing rehabilitation for people recovering from brain injury, spinal cord injury, strokes and complex trauma injuries, enabling them to reach their full potential and to rebuild their lives.
They would like an experienced Senior Specialist/ Rehab OT to join their team.
The successful candidate will:
- Assess and provide OT assessment and intervention, addressing occupational performance in the areas of self-care, leisure and productivity
- Involve clients and carers in the development and delivery of goals within the rehabilitation plan
- Assess, implement and monitor individual client rehabilitation plans
- Carry out community visits and home assessments to support a client's transition from STEPS
- Identify a range of specialist equipment to optimise functional independence, quality of life and manage risk
- Complete required documentation including clinical notes and comprehensive reports within a timely manner
The post holder must have:
Degree in Occupational Therapy
Experience working in Neurological care or complex trauma
P lease get in touch if you would like to hear more about the role.