Solutions E2E Designer ( AWS Cloud Application architecture )
Due to an architectural cloud transformation my client are beyond eager to find a Cloud Solutions E2E Designer to join the team in scoping the end to end delivery of technology across multiple pivotal functions within their business. So what will you be doing?
As an Designer you'll be responsible for the cloud solutions and high level design activities for projects across a Platform within a pivotal financial department. The platform is currently in the process of identifying a new third party application to launch its European proposition whilst continuing to run its UK offering.
You will be required to develop a detailed understanding of the new application which will be Cloud Software-as-as-Service (SaaS), how it will integrate with internal banking applications and work with stakeholders to ensure that a performant and scalable solution is delivered that aligns to all relevant architecture and strategic principles, whilst meeting the external business stakeholder requirements.What experience would be well matched for this role?
Whats in it for you ?
- Significant experience architecting Cloud-based solutions in an AWS environment. This could mean you're already a 'designer' or perhaps a DevOps where you have hands on experience with the platform design so understand the fundamentals.
- Due to the strategic element within this role, you must have experience working with senior stakeholders.
- You should have experience working with modern architecture patterns including Domain-Driven Design, Microservices, APIs, Service Mesh and Event-Streaming.
- You should be confident in your role and be at ease with home working as naturally through the pandemic adjustments have had to be made.
In return of your hard work ( aside the obvious monthly pay cheque) you'll join a business who continually invest in the latest technology meaning your own development and progression is complimented along the way. You'll leave your footprint on systems that support and protect the global economy meaning it's work to be proud of.
You'll benefit from a competitive salary and pension, health care and a flexible working culture.
- Office Line - / Email -
- LinkedIn - 'Jessica Blackburn'