Behaviour Mentor- Leeds Primary School (LS11)- Full time / permanent (Start date to be confirmed)
As a Behaviour Support Mentor, you will work with children to understand their needs and remove any barriers to learning. Children at this school come from a variety of socio-economic backgrounds, some may have social and emotional difficulties.
The school are looking for a candidate who can start full time once the children return to school (start date to be confirmed). You will be provided with excellent training and support from the school however previous experience in a similar role in an educational based environment is a MUST.
Working with children across school from EYFS - Year 6, providing 1:1 and small group support for pupils who are showcasing challenging behaviour the ideal candidate will be inspiring and motivating pupils to re-focus on their core objectives.
- Pay rate - up to £80 per day (depending on experience)
- Start date - To be confirmed
- Location - Leeds (LS11)
- Long-term contract / Permanent
What is required for this role?
- Qualified Behaviour Mentor (Level 3 or above in Education)
- Experience in working within Inclusion in a Primary School Environment
- Experience supporting pupils at KS1/KS2
- Genuine passion for allowing pupils to reach their full potential
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Friendly and professional manor
- Be flexible and proactive within your school day
- Valid DBS
- Have at least two education-based reference from your most recent employer(s) which are GOOD or OUTSTANDING.
If you think you have what it takes to succeed as a Behaviour Support Mentor please contact Charley Alexander at the Leeds Wakefield Primary Branch on the contact details below or, register to Teaching Personnel online.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.