Role: Senior Integration EngineerCompany: Circle Health Group https:// and www.bmihealthcare.co.uk Location: Remote BasedSkills: Development, Integration, IBM Integration Bus and WebSphere, HL7, ACECompany:
Circle Health Group is a company that runs hospitals and health services in the UK. Different to most healthcare organisations, Circle build independent hospitals which pioneered five-star hospitality in the UK, and they run innovative types of work for the NHS across specialist areas.
In December 2019 Circle acquired BMI Healthcare, and are now embarking on a period of growth as part of their digital transformation programme. Working in partnership with BPM Tech, Circle Health Group are recruiting for a number of exciting positions within IT & IG. This is an exciting time for the organisation and a great opportunity for motivated IT professionals to join their ranks and play a significant part in Circle Health Group's next steps! Position:
Circle Health Group are recruiting for a Senior Integration Engineer to help develop, maintain and support IBM App Connect Enterprise/Integration Bus and IBM WebSphere MQ in both production and test environments. The Integration role is critical to supporting the growth and reliance on IBM technology for Circle Health/BMI Healthcare's strategic integration middleware. You will have a customer focused mind-set, ensuring the needs of customers, primarily our patients and consultants are at the forefront of what you do.
Core Responsibilities for the Integration
- Implement best practice for IBM App Connect Enterprise/Integration Bus and IBM WebSphere MQ in a Windows environment
- Raise defects and manage progress until implementation
- Ensure the stability and resilience of the platform
- Identify the root causes of issues and errors within MQ and IIB, suggesting well-structured solutions where appropriate
- Create clear & concise technical documentation
- Discuss with business and technical users to understand and document requirements
Knowledge / Skills / Qualifications required for the Integration Engineer:
- Strong development experience using IBM Integration Bus and IBM WebSphere MQ
- Very good understanding of SOA, EAI, and general Integration technology and concepts
- At least 2-3 projects as Senior Developer on IBM Integration projects
- Experience with enterprise service bus and message-oriented middleware
- Development skills
- HL7 experience essential
- SOAP/REST/JSON/Web Service experience essential
- Able to install, secure, configure and upgrade IBM Integration Bus and/or IBM WebSphere MQ
- An understanding of high availability and high performance configuration, including multi-instancing of IBM Integration Bus flows and active/active configurations
- The ability to gain an understanding of the needs of others, build strong relationships and drive action that is mutually beneficial for both individuals and the company.
This role requires a blend of technical and personal skills, as you will be a senior member for the integration team and will need to mentor more junior team members. Customer is key for Circle Health Group/BMI Healthcare, and they are looking for employees to have that same focus, on the customer, and delivering requirements to benefit the company that will benefit the customers.
Please note, successful candidates will need to undertake a DBS check Next steps:
Interview dates are scheduled for week commencing January 18th January 2021
BPM Tech are working in partnership with Circle Health Group across a number of roles within their IT & IG Departments. Please feel free to apply through the advert, or contact us directly to discuss any of the IT opportunities available at Circle Health Group!
BPM Tech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and are committed to protecting your data. By submitting your information, you confirm that you have read and understood our Data Protection Policy which outlines how we use information we collect about you. (Our Data Protection Policy can be found at https://data-protection-policy).