REED Accountancy & Finance Cumbria are pleased to be working with our highly prestigious client on the outskirts of Kendal to recruit a Management Accountant for their well-established, busy team. The organisations is an employer of choice within the local area and roles such as this rarely come up within the business.
Reporting to and working with the Financial Controller, the Management Accountant will be responsible for ensuring that accurate management reporting is delivered on a timely basis for decision making purposes at all levels of the organisation.This is diverse role that will include, but will not be limited to:
- Accruals & Prepayments
- Balance sheet & bank reconciliations
- Ledger management
- Assisting in project work
- Assisting in the production of the annual budget, including managing the bidding process with the budget holders.
- Producing monthly management accounts
- Providing management reporting for decision-making, including project appraisal, evaluation, and post-implementation analysis.
- Assisting in the production of the annual statutory accounts.
- Calculation, preparation, and submission of VAT returns.
The ideal candidate will be AAT qualified and either willing to or already working towards CIMA/ACCA/ACA qualification, or already be qualified.
This is a full-time permanent role and we are looking for an enthusiastic, flexible candidate who is self-motivated and with excellent communication skills.The role is based in a beautiful location within easy commutable distance of less than 30 minutes from Lancaster, Kendal and the North Yorkshire border.
You will be a methodical problem solver with excellent analytical skills, you must be a strong and effective team player with demonstrable experience within a similar Accounts/Finance role.
This is great role with exceptional benefits that are above and beyond your standard benefits!If you would like to be considered for this position please apply below or contact Shannon McGarry, Senior Business Manager at REED Accountancy & Finance Lancaster & Cumbria for more information. We have personally recruited for this organisation for many years and are a trusted recruitment partner to the business, please feel free to call us to find out more about this new role.