Suitable for newly qualified teachers (NQT)
My fantastic client is looking for a Food technology teacher to join their progressive academy based in Enfield, North London, teaching KS3 and KS4.
As a member of the Teaching Team, to contribute to the establishment and implementation of the Academy's curriculum to ensure that pupils achieve to their full potential.
Duties and Responsibilities.
• To teach Food Technology to specific classes
• To teach other subjects to specific classes, as required
• As a member of the Teaching Team, work towards developing and successfully implementing their curriculum
• Plan and deliver high quality lessons, linked to assessments of pupils' prior learning, which use a range of learning activities to inspire and engage all pupils
• To create a positive, well ordered climate for learning using effective classroom techniques and behaviour management strategies
• Fully participate in the Academy's quality assurance (QA) and performance management processes
• Promote the spiritual, moral, social and cultural development of all pupils
Please be advised due to the volume of applicants we will only be in touch if you have been successful.