A school in Brent are looking to add an engaging Geography Teacher to their faculty The desirable candidate will have previous in-depth knowledge of the Geography curriculum. The school is well known for moulding students into amazing all rounded students with majority going to very exclusive universities.
You will be expected to come in and hit the ground running, assessing methods of attainment and allocating structured teaching techniques to students who need extra support where possible.
What we expect from you:
• Intricate communication skills
• Behaviour management skills are beneficial but not compulsory
• Proven track record in raising attainment levels within personal studies
• Producing lesson plans
• To act in the best interest of the learners always, whilst complying with school policy
In return Protocol Education will offer you:
• An extremely competitive pay rate of £145 - £190 per day (Dependant on experience)
• Weekly pay which is paid through PAYE (No hidden umbrella costs)
• A team of professional and experienced consultants to guide you
• Around the clock support and assistance from Protocol Education
• The chance to help students better their future
Protocol Education is a Supply Agency offering both long terms and short terms roles in Early Years, Primary, Secondary and Special Needs (SEND) Education. We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £40.00.