A new and expanding business located in prestige, modern offices on the outskirts of the City Centre have an opportunity for a Compliance Executive to join a small expanding team. This is an exciting and varied role that expands across the whole of the business that will require a keen eye for detail and a strong common-sense approach. You will be reporting to the head of regulatory affairs on a daily basis to drive improvements throughout the business.
The role of Compliance Executive will involve the following:
- Periodically conduct audits and reviews to ensure departments are compliant.
- Delivering and monitoring recommendations across the board
- Ensure employees make every effort to stay compliant across the company's various departments.
- Conduct investigations to discover the roots of any issue's and deliver measurable solutions.
- Keeping up to date with all regulatory changes throughout the energy industry.
- Investigating official complaints.
- Training and assessments.
- Communicate confidentially with employees and address any concerns they have about ethical or other compliance matters within a department or division.
- Demonstrate an approachable, professional demeanour consistently.
- Consulting with third-party companies where appropriate
- Project Management
- Communicating/updating direct manager daily
- Adhoc tasks
Ideally, you will hold the following skills/experience:
- Experience in contact centre environment
- Customer service management experience
- Quality management
- Able to lead and implement project leads
- Manage their own workload
- Have the ability to work to strict deadlines
- Be highly Focused
- Be someone who prides themselves in the quality of their work
- Be a confident communicator
- Be self-motivated and ambitious
- Be a strong team player
- Have experience of excel and overall office software
The role comes with the following perks/benefits:
- A salary of 20k, experience depending
- Monday to Friday hours 9am - 5pm
- Holidays, 22 days plus stats
- A modern, prestige working environment
- City Centre location
- Pension scheme