Relief Nursery Nurse
We are seeking a Support Team member to join us as a Relief Nursery Nurse at Grasshoppers Day Nursery in St Albans.
This role is perfect for someone who is looking for a flexible work option, without guaranteed hours, all year round or term time only. Your flexibility will determine whether you choose the hours and shifts we have available. This position is suitable for someone with, or without, an Early Years qualification.
As a member of our Support Team you will have the option to work hours in our other nurseries local to you too.
You will work as part of a team to deliver high quality standards of childcare across the nursery and ensuring that every child thrives in a safe environment. You will provide children under 5 with a 'Sound Foundation' for life.
Your role as a Relief Nursery Nurse in our nursery Support Team will include:
* Supporting children's 'learning journeys' whilst in our care
* Promoting partnerships with families
* Ensuring the wellbeing of each child is met and encouraging every child to thrive in our care
* Safeguarding all children in our care
We are offering a starting pay rate of £8.72 - £10.50 per hour, depending on qualifications and experience.
Our benefits package is designed to support you personally and recognise professional achievements:
* Potential for an annual tax-free cash bonus as an employee-owner
* Cash rewards for going 'Beyond Expectation'
* 50% childcare discount from day one
* Annual awards dinner, staff conferences and nursery achievement celebrations
* Unlimited £500 recommend a friend scheme
* Qualification reward payments
* Digital learning journeys and paperless planning
As employee owners we are committed to providing sustainable and socially responsible environments within all of our nurseries and encourage our children to get involved in a range of environmental activities and projects.
Successful applicants will need to provide 'right to work in the UK' documentation, undertake a DBS and provide at least two satisfactory references prior to commencing employment.
This position may interest you if have previously worked in a nursery setting as a Nursery Assistant, Nursery Nurse, Nursery Officer, Nursery Practitioner, Childcare Practitioner or Early Years Practitioner.