This national automotive group is now seeking an extra Vehicle Technician to join their dealership workshop team. This opportunity boasts a full training and induction program. This Edgware based Vehicle Technician role also comes with a highly competitive salary and bonus.
As a Vehicle Technician, you will be:
- Completing general servicing, repairs and maintenance of customer vehicles
- Investigating faults and diagnosing issues with vehicles
- Completing health checks and PDI's
- Following the manufacturer's technical training program
Applications are encouraged from candidates who are currently working as a Vehicle Technician, main dealer Technician, Mechanic, LCV Mechanic or LCV Technician. We would be very interested in applicants with dealer experience. The successful candidate will be fully qualified to a minimum level 3 NVQ, IMI, ATA or City & Guilds (C&G) standard.
When you join this expanding automotive company as a Vehicle Technician, you will receive a highly competitive starting salary and a fantastic bonus structure as well as a range of benefits that will include the following:
- Basic salary of £28,000 - £34,000 DOE
- Up to £36,000 - £44,000 On Target Earnings (OTE)
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Dining and leisure discount card
- Gym membership discount
- Full training & development plan
- Regular pay and performance reviews
- A superb discounted car purchasing scheme
- Incentives & rewards including loyalty and length of service rewards
- Company pension scheme
What you need to do now:
If you are interested in this role and can display the right experience, then click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position and have experience in this sector; please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career