Corporate Account Handler£30,000 - £45,000 (possibly higher)
Our client currently have an exciting opportunity for an Insurance Corporate Account Handler to join their Speciality Team based at their office in Birmingham. This is a great time to join their growing business as they go through change, there will be lots of different project to get involved in.
This office-based role requires you to be highly knowledgeable around corporate insurance and commercial lines business and be very familiar with the Acturis system. Your expertise will reflect a broad range of products and a background of dealing with sophisticated clientele. This role will suit those who have or is working towards their cert CII qualification (or similar), having the ability to build excellent rapport with clients and stakeholders.
Our client is a growing group of insurance advisory businesses. The business is growing rapidly through acquisitions and by employing outstanding individuals with a wealth of knowledge and experience across the insurance market.
This is an exciting time to join the group. Collaboration is at the heart of everything they do.
They believe that working together as one team across the Group is better for their customers, their businesses, and their employees, they offer excellent rates of pay and fantastic benefits.Responsibilities:
- You will be developing client and insurer relationships to maximise business opportunities,
- You will be placing commercial lines business within your authority limits and within the approved markets,
- You will be responsibility for new business, renewals and adjustments including reviewing the adequacy of covers and suitability of the terms being offered to clients,
- Using Acturis and Salesforce, you will be ensuring these systems are regularly updated for effective MI & Reporting,
- You will be liaising with Finance including Credit Control, to ensure all queries are resolved quickly and efficiently,
- You will attend company, branch meetings and events as required,
- You will attend prescribed inhouse training sessions based around your personal developments, including ensuring you achieve the minimum requirements for CPD,
- You will be very familiar with Acturis system,
- You will have excellent knowledge of corporate insurance and commercial lines contracts,
- You will be working towards Cert CII or have the equivalent experience,
- You will be very customer focussed and treat them fairly,
- You will be able to multi-task with a high-quality standard, work under pressure, within a timely manner and with a high level of attention to detail,
- You will have a positive 'can do' attitude with the desire to do things right,
Their office is based in Birmingham and is only 10 minutes' walk away from the City Centre. There is free onsite parking, bus routes and the National Rail network is in walking distance - The Metro Link, once completed will only be 5 minutes from the office.Further information:
Their employee's success isn't measured on time spent in the office, so please talk to us about your flexible working needs. They have many sites across the UK, so whether this be working from home, logging on from another office or working part time then they would love to hear from you!