* Creation and coordination of all internal training and education programs for the UK & Ire team
* Creation and coordination of all external training and education programs for the UK & Ire customers
* Creation and coordination of cardiac device exam preparation courses for internal and external customers, including guest faculty.
* Creation, management and evolution of business processes and procedures for T&E programs, certification and Med Tech compliance
* Management and due diligence, and validation of internal training certification and validation
* Collaborate closely with Senior leadership team and SH to actively support Product Launches and Campaign and reflect this in the Educational programs to maintain alignment.
* Support the Sales and Marketing team with business sales strategy and account planning.
* Support Technical Manager and Technical team members
* Update presentations and communicate at Senior Leadership meetings, product launches and company meetings
* Planning and management of the UK & Ire internal and external education budget.
* Strong execution of training process and programs in line with budget.
* Building strong relationships with key Stakeholders through T&E either as participants or faculty to forge longstanding engagement.
* Develop the Therapy Leader role with the technical team, identify and man-age team talents.
* Facilitate and support ongoing peer-peer education
* Create and manage Speaker Contracts relevant for T&E faculty
* Acting as single point of contact for the UK & Ire with the Business Council Team members
* Support preparation and attend local and national Congresses
* Support HR to ensure appropriate credentialing status for the field team,
* Manage, create, assign and report on digital education modules
* Work as part of the SFDC Jedi team to roll-out additional training's
* Support the company vision and strategy.