Tempest Education are currently recruiting for Graduates who are looking to gain experience working within local secondary schools in Chelmsford as a Cover Supervisor. These roles are scheduled to start when schools resume.
The role of cover supervisor is extremely rewarding and an excellent way to begin your career within Education, often Cover Supervisors continue their training into full time teaching positions.
The role of cover supervisor is a very varied one where you will manage the classroom whilst the classes current teacher is absence, below is a summary of the duties which will be expected of a Cover Supervisor:
- Supervise classes across all Key Stages & Subjects setting pre-set work in the usual teachers absence
- Supervising & Assisting students in 1-1 and small groups when not being used to lead a classroom
- Managing behaviour of all students and following school behaviour policy which will be provided.
To apply for this position successfully you will need to be:
- Experienced within a classroom or educated to Degree Level
- A real passion for teaching and advancing the education of Children
- Flexible with working hours and locations
This role is ideal for someone who already has a position and is looking for some extra part time work or alternatively currently in university and looking to gain education experience.
We will always try and keep you in the same school as much as we can and look to build a relationship between you and the school to further your career.
We offer full Cover Supervisor training if you are new to Education and will assist you along the way with any queries you have upon the role.