2525 - Senior Account Manager / Account Manager - Marketing Agency - London - Perm - £32-37K
Dynamic Integrated Marketing Agency looking for an experienced Senior / Account Manager to join a talented team of passionate colleagues to manage integrated B2B campaigns for large, global technology clients
The role will include a mix of social media assets, content creation, video/animation and custom-built digital assets.
They 're looking for a creative and proactive Account Manager / Senior Account Manager that thinks on their feet and doesn't shy from a challenge. We're looking for a creative and quick thinking team player.
The agency actively encourage a healthy work-life balance and offer a great working environment.
About the role
You will work across 2-3 B2B technology clients in a client-facing with an emphasis on copywriting
You'll work as part of an account team to develop and deliver a wide range of digital and integrated marketing assets
• Writing content for use across various platforms and formats (e.g. long-form marketing content, web copy, social content, success stories, messaging and materials, video testimonials, animations)
• Supporting on the development and execution of content marketing and sales enablement strategies (Marketo and/or Eloqua)
• Managing creative assets through the studio, working with designers, video editors, animators and developers to ensure content is delivered on brief and to a high standard
• Participating in the development of creative ideas and proposals for existing and new clients
• Managing day-to-day contact with multiple clients to keep projects on track and provide transparency on deliverables
Key skills and experience required:
• Agency side, B2B marketing experience
• Self-starter, able to work autonomously and as part of a busy team
• Strong copywriting skills
• Excellent attention to detail in copy and creative
• Effective content developer, able to conduct research and deliver high-quality first drafts
• Experience developing and delivering a wide range of integrated marketing assets, ideally in B2B tech
• Multi-tasking - the ability to juggle multiple clients and deadlines
• Strong time management skills, happy in a quickfire work environment where client requests can demand a flexible approach to daily routine