All-rounders don't come more brilliant than Tyre City Tyre & Auto Care Technicians. Willing and able to get stuck into a bit of everything, whether it's changing a tyre, wheel alignment using the latest geometry kit or replacing exhausts and batteries, they're some of the most helpful and hardworking people in our business.
It's about carrying out your work to high standards and delivering great customer service alike. One is just as important as the other. So, every time a customer walks through the door, you'll give them the sense that they're in good hands before proving it with the service you deliver.
No two days are the same, here, and who knows what types of automotive issues you'll deal with from one day to the next? One thing's for sure, you'll work with all kinds of makes and models of car, carrying out inspections, identifying faults and fixing them efficiently and effectively.
This is your chance to be part of one of the best loved teams in the industry, delivering an unrivalled level of service. A place where expertise and customer service go hand-in-hand. If you're looking for a career in the auto industry, this is where you want to be.
After all, it's the perfect entry into a wider career within the Tyre City business. If you're looking to develop, we offer some of the best training in the industry.
* 1 years' current experience in an auto-care or "fast-fit" technician role would be an advantage in areas such as;
+ - Tyres
+ - Exhausts
+ - Batteries
+ - Wheel-alignment
+ - No experience? Not a problem, full training is available for the right candidate.
* A full UK driving licence (desirable)
* The ability to interact with our customers effectively
* Experience of working in a team
* Act on your own initiative and take responsibility for the quality of your own work
* Behave in accordance with our core values and principles, and treat people with respect and courtesy
* The willingness to constantly learn and be able to improve your own performance
Heard the one about hard work being its own reward? That's true here. Our centres aren't just places to work, they're places where people pull together and get the best from each other. And they're places where life-long friendships are made. We've got state of the art training academies, online learning and all the support you need to reach your full potential