We are currently working with a National Specialist in the design, installation, maintenance and modernisation of lifts, with successful operation in their industry for over 30 years. They are seeking an experienced and qualified Lift Service Engineer to cover areas of North London, Hertfordshire and Essex.
The role for the Lift Service Engineer will involve;
* Carrying out routine maintenance and servicing of traction, hydraulic and platform lift equipment.
* Making minor repairs whenever required.
* Covering the company call-out rota on a 1 in 5 basis.
To be considered for this role, you must have;
* An NVQ Level 3 in Lift Engineering as a minimum.
* A full UK driving license is essential due to the location of the work.
* At least 3 years' experience in a similar role.
This role offers the following;
* A basic rate of up to £16 per hour for standard 40 hours.
* Door to door travel time paid at a minimum of standard hourly rate, time & a half if before 8am or after 4:30pm.
* Plenty of overtime opportunity, paid at a minimum of time & a half.
* 20 days' annual leave plus Bank Holidays.
* Training and progression opportunities in a friendly working environment.
If you're a qualified Lift Engineer, based in North London, Essex or Hertfordshire and would like more information please apply with your most recent CV and we will be in touch with more information