This amazing digital creative agency is looking to expand their team and bring on board a hands on, passionate Junior Account Manager/ Post Production Producer to shape their client services offering. Working in this small team, on a plethora of established brands spanning tech, lifestyle and fashion, you will be hungry to add to the agencies success and be ready to get stuck in!
- Working closely with clients to strengthen and nurture relationships, managing expectations and helping clients identify new opportunities for their business through creative means!
- Whilst you will handle client relations, you'll equally be hands on with scoping projects, creating timelines for key milestone delivery, resourcing, briefing in design and creative teams and staying hands on across all areas of Production - as a Junior AM, you'll be equally passionate about producing work, including animation, shoot production, contract creation, branding, digital and video
- You will appreciate the small team mentality yet be aware that this agency is growing rapidly - you'll champion the agency and know the importance of wearing many hats!
- You will take responsibility for the financial forecasting of accounts and work closely with the Founder and Operations Director to ensure that are in the loop of project timelines, finances and upcoming opportunities
- You will thrive when it comes to organisation! With a fine eye for detail, you'll seamlessly manage the post production process and be a whizz with internal production/ project management tools
If you are a hybrid Junior Account Manager/Producer with skills across post production, ready to sink your teeth into a rewarding opportunity with an agency that is rapidly evolving, then be sure to send your CV to CS@tomorrowlondon.co.uk