My client, a Leading Investment Bank, are currently looking for a Technical Business Analyst to work on a large-scale regulatory programme.
You will be responsible for analysing and documenting requirements, producing functional specifications, data lineage and data mapping artefacts for an enterprise Data Warehouse. You'll also be expected to undertake technical systems analysis - performing queries using SQL against both new and legacy databases for which there is little technical documentation. The role will also assist in the delivery of these requirements by supporting UAT testing. The role will also entail understanding existing and engineering new Target Operating Model Business processes.The following skills/experience is required:
Salary: Up to £80,000Location: London/remote
- Strong background in analysing and interrogating data using SQL.
- Logical Data Modelling and Physical Data Modelling experience.
- Experience in producing data lineage and data mapping artefacts from a variety of different source files formats and schemas.
- Previously worked on an Enterprise Data Warehouse.
- Previously worked in Financial Services or Insurance.
If you are interested in this Technical Business Analyst position and meet the above requirements, please apply immediately.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/91617971