- Frontend Engineer
- Remote at the moment, expected to be a mix of office/remote in the future
- Salary up to £60,000 - plus many fantastic benefits!
- To apply please call 0203 763 3888 . Alternatively, you can email
- Chat about role with Recruiter
- Technical Test
- Final Stage Interview
Sourced by: @TechCareers_LDN
- your 24/7 twitter feed of latest IT vacancies across the London.WHO ARE WE?
We are a successful and highly ambitious B2B SaaS company delivering Growth Analytics to the global recruitment industry. We believe that staffing companies massively under utilise their own data, often due to an over-reliance on spreadsheets and slow, labour-intensive manual reporting which is almost instantly out of date. By automating this process and providing easy to understand, actionable insights we help our customers optimise their two most valuable assets: People and Data.WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
Working with and contributing to designs produced by our UX designer, you will use your talent to create secure, maintainable, beautiful, and intuitive UIs. You will help ensure that the product runs smoothly and correctly and will help fix any errors that may arise in a timely manner. You will actively participate in planning and design, understanding how customers will benefit from the feature, advocating for the end-user and contributing your ideas. You will then turn these ideas into production quality code.
This role will play a key part in our ongoing growth and development and you will play an important part in advancing the product.WE NEED YOU TO HAVE....
TO BE CONSIDERED....
- At least 6 months experience in a role using ReactJS
- Professional HTML & CSS experience
- Have the character to work with other departments, sales, support, helping to put our customers first
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/91617116