A leading Commercial Bank are looking to add an Operations Security Analyst to their fast growing team based in the City of London.
The purpose of this role is to enhance the capabilities of the IT Operations Security team in managing the Cybersecurity risk across cybercrime and information security for the Bank.
As the Security Analyst you'll be responsible for:
- Developing a familiarity with new tools
- Day-to-day management of best practices for security operations
- Define, implement and maintain operational security processes.
- Provide incident response on actionable incidents
- Follow threat intelligence feeds to possess knowledge of common exploits and vulnerabilities
- Facilitate Penetration Testing where applicable
The desired candidate will have carried out a similar role within a financial services organisation and ideally be qualified with CISSP, CCSP or similar industry relevant qualification.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/91616821