Senior Software Developer London to £100k
Senior Software Developer / Full Stack Engineer (C# .Net Core WPF). Do you have experience working across the full Microsoft technology stack? You could be joining a City based trading form, continually learning and progressing your career in a senior role.
As a Senior Software Developer you'll join an Agile development team; designing and developing the next generation of trading UI tools to support the firm's market-making business across a range of asset classes (Equities, FX and Commodities). You will liaise directly with front office trading staff to elicit requirements, working across the full development lifecycle of the C# GUI connecting to a Java backend, gaining exposure to all application tiers. You will also be key in the migration to .Net Core.
The company is able to offer a remote interview / onboarding process and work from home during for the foreseeable with the expectation that you'll be based full-time in the City office in due course (potential for some flexibility).
- Indepth knowledge of software engineering with a deep understanding of the fundamentals of Computer Science
- Strong Object Orientated C# development experience including .Net Core
- GUI development experience - WPF, MVVM, UX Design
- Financial services experience, ideally in a Front Office trading environment
- Confident communicator, able to clearly and concisely explain technical issues to a non-technical audience
- Pro-active and collaborative team player
- Desirable: Java
As a C# Developer you can expect to earn a highly competitive salary (to £100k), plus bonus and benefits including pension, health care, season ticket loan and much more.
Apply now or call 020 8016 4460 to find out more about this C# Developer / Software Engineer (C# .Net WPF GUI) opportunity.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/91616846