Senior Full Stack NODE JS. REACT JS developer with Typescript and Docker
£75k NEG + great benefits + personal development and opportunity
UK ONLY, 100% remote working. ALWAYSThe fast growth Fintech company. Senior NODE REACT Typescript Developer full stack Engineer
Due to continued growth, we are looking for a Senior Full stack engineer to join our growth team. The Senior Full Stack developer could be back End Weighted with NODE JS OR Front End Weighted with REACT JS. You must have experience with Docker. Kubernetes is nice to have as is AWS. However these can be learned in post.
The Growth team is responsible for growing our subscriber base by building innovative solutions and has total ownership of our SEO/search footprint, content generation, community building, and subscription conversions. We are engaged on rebuilding the suite of platforms into a new stack. NODE, REACT, Typescript, AWS, Docker, Microservices Architecture, for example, from the ground up.
The opportunity is full stack but we will consider Front Or back End Weighted if you are keen to strengthen what you are weakest in to become full stack.
The senior Full stack Engineer will work on diverse projects, such as reengineering existing systems, optimising our web presence, to more R&D-based projects, like data-driven content generation. You'll be responsible for developing and designing front end web architecture, ensuring the responsiveness of applications. A full Stack Engineer Joining the growth team will have the opportunity to see projects through from whiteboard to production and be decision maker on architectural decisions and able to collaborate with senior engineers in delivering them. We are family friendly senior team engaged on great projects in a cutting edge profitable and robust business that is growing. So, there is plenty of opportunity for personal development, life work balance and technical advancement, particularly in exploring components and siloed solutions that are future proofed and replaceable as the tech moves on. If you employ TDD, Strict principles and can demonstrate insight and delivery prowess to low latency highly available systems we think you will fit in well here. Thank you. About the opportunity of Full stack NODE Typescript Engineer
What to expect as the Senior NODE Typescript full stack Engineer
- Collaborate with our product owners, designers, and other developers to build solutions that will drive growth
- Transcend the traditional boundaries of Frontend and Backend, designing and delivering performant, maintainable, and scalable features and services
- Practice data-informed product development through analytics, A/B testing, etc.
- Implement innovative and often first-in-market product functionality.
- Join in with code reviews, knowledge sharing, and mentoring.
- Rapidly fix bugs and solve problems for our customers
Our stack is Typescript through and through. In the growth team, the aim is to iterate as quickly as possible, from concept to production. We empower developers to choose the appropriate technology to achieve this. In the growth team you will:
Requirements for the Senior NODE Typescript full stack Engineer
- Test and ship new features that drive customer engagement and growth
- Constantly evolve the Authoring experience for content creators
- Consider new and alternative ways - GraphQL, for example - to express and consume our APIs
- Architect the system in a way that's scalable and quickly iterable
- Develop on our platform using AWS, Docker, and Kubernetes
- Work in an organisation-wide Agile/DevOps culture
Desirable for the Senior NODE Typescript full stack Engineer
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Proficiency with React, NodeJS and Typescript.
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, PostgreSQL and MongoDB.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Excellent critical thinking skills and a pragmatic approach to problem solving.
- A focus on engineering best practices and craftsmanship.
- Willingness to learn new skills - we want people who are happy to get involved in almost any part of the stack if required
- Experience building Web Components
- Knowledge of Kubernetes is a plus
- Experience with Angular 2+
- Interest in CI/CD practices
There are many benefits to working with us as a the Senior Full stack NODE React typescript developer but the best are the great work/life balance principles at our core. We look after our people and they love working here.
Apply Now for a telephone interview to explore your motivation to join us and what makes you leap out of bed in the morning.
- Work to live - we work to live, not live to work. Put in eight hours of super-focused work time working remotely with ZOOM, Slack and Hangout.
- Time Off - 24 days holidays plus bank holidays
- Flexibility -when and how you work is up to you. Measured on performance and delivery.
- Pensions - We are VERY well placed to ensure you have a fantastic pension to look forward to.
- Sharpen the knives - you will no doubt want to learn new skills, we'll cover the costs of any education and training you want to engage with.
- Best Tools. Always. - With a great gear budget for every hire we'll help you get all the tools you need, Mac, Linux
Then a two hour home coding task we can discuss at the final interview via Skype, Zoom or hangout. Then let's go and get things done!Thank you for your application.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/91620129